Welcome to the Art Workshop Hub. Here you will find a number of arts based workshops that are currently on offer. If you are a provider of workshops you can post your business card for free. If you would like to promote your workshops we have a number of plans available that can spread the word.
Q: The first thing people ask is "what is the difference between the free business card and a workshop card?"
A: A business card display is smaller on the screen - it is a card that is 1/3 of a row while a workshop occupies a complete row. A business card displays the essential contact information for your business and has a maximum of one picture. A workshop card has specific and detailed information about your workshop and you can attach a number of images to it.
Every card you create keeps a count of the number of clicks to help you see how your campaign is tracking - this information is available from your Account page.
And if you want to contact a particular workshop just click on the "Send a message" button to send your request for information directly to their eail inbox. And you can also save your favourites. To view your favourites just go to your Accounts page.
3 Steps to create an account
- SIgn-up by using either your email + a password or by using one of your social media accounts
- If you use a social media account you will be emailed a generated password
- Login - you need to enter your password here. You can check the "Remember me" option to save having to enter any details again.
If you change your password you will need to click the "Remember me" option again.
- Look around the site
- If you save any favourites just go to your Accounts page to visit them - and if you want to contact any of the listed workshops just click the "Send a message button".
5 Steps to create a business card
- The difference between a business card and a workshop card is the amount of detail you can provide and the size of the ad. And a business card is free to create.
- If you are not already logged in do so now
- Go to the option Add my card -> Add my free business card
- Fill in the online form and have your image ready (the image to display for your ad). Your image needs to be a minimum size of 330px wide x 330px high.
- Post the business card
- That's it.
- You can edit the details at any time from your Account Dashboard. Select the Manage Business Card option from your dashboard and then select Edit from the Actions column.
- To view the number of hits your card has received go to your Account Dashboard, select Manage Workshops -> View from the Actions column. You can see the number of clicks by Year/Month/Week/Day
5 Steps to Create a Workshop card
Once your Workshop card has been created you are able to change the details or view the click stats for it at any time from your Account page.
- If you are not already logged in then you need to before starting
- Select the option Add my card -> Add my Workshop Card
- Select the plan that suits your campaign requirements.
- Make the online payment. If you choose to be invoiced the workshop card won't be published until we have received payment.
- Complete the online form and have your image(s) ready. The minimum image size is 1000px wide x 510 px high
- The default image is displayed on the landing page - additional images that you provide display when people view your workshop card.
- Once all the details are completed you can Save your Workshop card.
- You can edit the details at any time from your Account Dashboard. Select the Manage Workshops option from your dashboard and then select Edit from the Actions column.
- To view the number of hits your card has received by Year/Month/Week/Day go to your Account Dashboard, select Manage Workshops -> View from the Actions column.
Workshop Promotion Plans
There are a number of plans - but essentially they enable you to add one or more workshop cards during the period covered by your plan. Where you purchase a plan with multiple workshops you can add them at any time during that period
If you have any problems and need help send an email to email@example.com
Last updated 22 November 2014.